The Fourth Education Conference Organizer invites session proposals for its 2011 conference,
Please determine the Session for which your paper is most appropriate based on the information below. The button to begin your submission is at the bottom of the page.
- U.S. Style Higher Education: What is it? How can the U.S. help create universities of excellence in Vietnam?
- American –style University Governance
- Teaching, Curriculum and Accreditation
- How can U.S. universities help?
- Increasing U.S. Educational Opportunities in Vietnam
- Attracting more U.S. Scholars to Vietnam
- Faculty Development for Success
- Establishing a Welcoming Environment for U.S. Students
- External Partnerships: Universities as Partners and Producers
- Linking Education to Research and Entrepreneurship
- Developing Employable Graduates
- Creating a Transparent and Consistent Environment for Partnerships
All papers should be drafted following general academic standards including the following:
- An abstract no longer than 200 words
- A total length of 3000-5000 words
- Full citation of all literature referred to in the paper
- File format should be Microsoft Word
Click here to submit your paper.
Abstracts are due on March 15, 2011.
Soon thereafter, we will announce which abstracts have been selected to give you enough time to submit your paper.